ACORN SERVICE PLAN FOR HOMEOWNERS
Regular maintenance makes financial sense
Regular checkups for the major fixtures and plumbing, heating, and cooling systems in your home make good financial sense. It means that you can fix small problems before they become big ones. It helps you extend the life of your systems and avoid expensive emergency repairs. It also helps maintain the energy efficiency of your systems, which directly affects your utility bill.
A regular service visit helps you prepare for the season ahead, so that your systems don’t break down in the middle of a cold snap or a warm front. It keeps your warranties valid, and you and your family safe, protecting you from emergencies such as floods, carbon monoxide leaks, and fires.
Peace of mind plus so much more
Our service plan ensures regular system maintenance, and membership gives you a 10% discount on any plumbing, heating, and cooling job we do for you. You’ve got nothing to lose but that nagging feeling that your furnace doesn’t sound right.
- Ensured regular system maintenance
- We call you when it’s time for the servicing of your heating and cooling equipment (including your hot water heater) – No need to remember
- Discounted diagnostic and callout fees for regular service calls
- Emergency after-hours call-out fees reduced
- Priority scheduling on both emergency and regular maintenance calls
- 10% discount on all repairs
- The Acorn Guarantee backs all our work
Looking after you is part of our job
We take pride in our work by taking care of our customers. We consider it part of our job to do a thorough check of all your equipment when we visit to make sure that it’s working properly, and to provide you with an overview of its status so that there are no unpleasant surprises.
We custom-fit your plan to your needs
Every homeowner has different needs, because they have different equipment and systems. Call us and we can discuss which of your gas appliances should be serviced on an annual basis – we’re familiar with all major makes and models of your heating, cooling, and plumbing systems. We’ll custom-create a plan for your home and give you an estimate of the cost. As always, our pricing is transparent with no hidden costs.
Signs that you may need a repair
If you notice that your plumbing, heating or cooling system is making a grinding, hissing or squeaking sound, or that something seems a bit off, it’s probably time to give us a call. Here are a few more issues to watch for around your home:
- Water pooling under your hot water tank
- Water heater quickly running out of water
- Cold spots in your home
- Louder-than-normal furnace
- Pinhole leaks in copper pipes
- Cold shocks when showering
- Clogged kitchen drains
- Faulty kitchen faucets
- Leaking tub drain
- Sewer gas smell in the basement
- Constantly running toilet
- Toilet that flushes randomly
- Gas fireplace that won’t light
- Gas fireplace flame that is too low or too high