BOOKKEEPER/ACCOUNTANT CAREER AT ACORN SERVICE GROUP
We are HIRING!
Musts: Accounting/Payroll experience, positive attitude, attention to detail and passionate about customer service. Our team is our best customer!
Opportunity Knocks. While this role does not require a degree, someone working towards building our company and this role to a Controller Position would be an asset.
We are looking for a bookkeeper/accountant to join our amazing team. Our home services company has consistently grown over the last 10 years and we are looking for someone to grow with us. We are passionate about customer service and our team is our best customer! Acorn is also focused on providing opportunity. While this role does not require a degree, someone working towards building the company and the role to a controller position would be an asset.
- Manage the full cycle day-to-day accounting functions - accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Handle full set of accounts for month end and year end closing;
- Manage cash flow and complete bank reconciliations
Administer semi-monthly payroll and extended health benefits
- Review government and regulatory filings (GST, PST, WCB, Current Source Deductions)
- Support operations as needed (tracking returns, manufacturer rebates, etc)
- Degree holder in Accounting or Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3-years’ relevant accounting work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and knowledge in QuickBooks accounting software
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.00-$30.00 per hour
Send your resume