CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Acorn Service Group is excited to be adding to our team!
Are you a self-starter with excellent, empathetic and effective communication skills. We help people solve problems by working together as a team. Time-management and ability to work independently is necessary to be successful in the role.
- Manage inbound calls, outbound call, texts and emails with proficiency
- Maintain a positive relationship with assigned accounts
- Create new accounts and recover future Leads -Schedule service requests and problem-solve
- Provide superior customer service
- Work closely with dispatcher to ensure highest level of customer quality
- Team player in assisting colleagues when required
- Provide feedback to improve operations
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount. Intermediate computer skills an asset.
Full-time work week preferred or what hours work for you? Lets talk about it! extended health benefits after 3-months, training and staff support, positive work environment in a growing local company. email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or use the form below to send your resume.
Send your resume