GAS FITTING SERVICES
When it comes to gas, use a qualified professional
If you need a gas line installed, repaired, or upgraded, it’s important to use a qualified professional so that your gas lines are correctly and safely connected. Acorn Service Group has been installing and servicing gas lines for customers in Ladner, Tsawwassen, North Delta, Richmond, Surrey and White Rock since 1999. We can service, repair, and connect a full range of gas fixtures and appliances including:
- Gas clothes dryers
- Gas cook tops and ovens
- Gas fireplaces and inserts
- Outdoor gas fireplaces, fire pits, fire tables
- Gas patio heaters
- Gas barbecues
- Outdoor gas-heated pools and spas
- Water heaters
Once we assess your problem or project, we’ll provide you with a range of solutions that fit your needs and budget, and an estimate of the cost to do the work. We won’t try and “sell” you on a solution, we’ll educate you about your options and work with you to make an informed decision. Our estimates are upfront and transparent, with no hidden costs.
Do you smell gas?
If you smell gas in your home (a rotten egg smell) or hear the sound of escaping gas, follow these steps on the FortisBC website:
- Stop what you’re doing. Do not use your cell phone or landline, don’t smoke, light matches or operate electrical switches or create any other source of ignition.
- Go outside. As you exit, leave the door open behind you as well as any windows that may already be open.
- Once outside, call Acorn Service Group or FortisBC.
An Acorn technician can shut off your gas and do a thorough inspection of your gas line to test for leaks and ensure that you and your family are safe.
24/7 emergency service
Check out some of our before and after pictures
Ask us about rebates!
Looking for the latest rebate offers from FortisBC?