HVAC CAREERS AT ACORN SERVICE GROUP
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems, working with customers to provide amazing service.
• Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
• Keep your truck stock up to date
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance
• Have and maintain a clean driving record
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
What We Offer
- TOP wages
- Super-cool company truck – all our trucks are Mercedes Sprinters
- Nice commute within a localized service area with fellow techs close by if you need a hand
- Benefits, RRSP options
- Clothing and tool allowance
- Ongoing education, Upgrading skills training
- Technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies
- A Team. This is last on the list because it’s most important. If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by the team and the customers.
Spend a little time learning about Acorn Service Group and give us a call or send us a resume. We look forward to hearing from you.