COVID 19 POLICY
New Standards In Health & Safety
During this time the Acorn team will continue to be here to service your essential plumbing, and HVAC needs. We are committed to taking every precaution possible to ensure that we can continue to serve you while protecting your health, and the health of our technicians.
With this objective in mind, we have implemented several procedures based on CDC recommendations to respond to, and reduce, the threat of COVID-19, including:
- Our office team is asking customers if they have been unwell and if so, we kindly ask to schedule the appointment at a later date.
- Our technicians are used to giving customers handshakes, but we’ll have to just go with a thumbs up for now.
- Our technicians will do their best to maintain a 6-foot distance where possible. Don’t worry, it’s not awkward, we’re used to it already.
- Our technicians have had training on the proper use of PPE.
Our technicians have gloves, masks, shoe covers and sanitizing wipes.
- Our technicians will frequently clean their equipment.
Out of an abundance of caution, we’ve made changes to business processes to minimize unnecessary interactions, such as; Dispatching technicians remotely. Running No Contact Service Calls! Estimates available via Facetime or Zoom
No Contact Service calls, is a simple way to ensure we can take care of your plumbing, heating and cooling while remaining committed to ensuring the health and safety of you and our team!
To break it down;
- We call you when we arrive to your home, You let us know the best point of entry and open the door for us.
- You and your family make yourself comfortable in another area in the home.
- Our tech will enter the home wearing a mask, gloves, booties.
- We will call you or facetime you to talk through your options or go over any recommendations.
- Our technician will complete the approved work, sanitize any equipment in your home.
- He will call you when he is in his truck so you can secure you home and will also talk through any questions you may have.
- We will email your invoice and you can pay online!
What we’re most proud of is our commitment to treating people right. Should you have any questions please reach out and we are happy to address any questions you might have.