ACORN SERVICE PLAN FOR HOMEOWNERS
Regular checkups for the major and plumbing, heating, and cooling systems in your home make good financial sense. It means that you can fix small problems before they become big ones.
It keeps your warranties valid, and you and your family safe.
Limited Time Offer!
One Piece of Equipment $13.33 per month or $160 per year
6 Months Free Or $80 Off
Add a 2nd Piece of Equipment for only $10 per month or $120 per year
Expires March 31st, 2024
Peace of mind plus so much more
Our service plan ensures regular system maintenance, and membership gives you a 10% discount on any plumbing, heating, and cooling job we do for you. You’ve got nothing to lose but that nagging feeling that your furnace doesn’t sound right.
- Ensured regular system maintenance
- We call you when it’s time for the servicing of your heating and cooling equipment (including your hot water heater) – No need to remember
- Priority scheduling and reduced diagnostic fees on both emergency and regular maintenance calls
- 10% discount on all repairs
- The Acorn Guarantee backs all our work
- Customer appreciation gifts
Looking after you is part of our job
We take pride in our work by taking care of our customers. We consider it part of our job to do a thorough check of all your equipment when we visit to make sure that it’s working properly, and to provide you with an overview of its status so that there are no unpleasant surprises.
We custom-fit your plan to your needs
Every homeowner has different needs, because they have different equipment and systems. Call us and we can discuss which of your gas appliances should be serviced on an annual basis – we’re familiar with all major makes and models of your heating, cooling, and plumbing systems. We’ll custom-create a plan for your home and give you an estimate of the cost. As always, our pricing is transparent with no hidden costs.
Signs that you may need a repair
If you notice that your plumbing, heating or cooling system is making a grinding, hissing or squeaking sound, or that something seems a bit off, it’s probably time to give us a call. Here are a few more issues to watch for around your home:
- Water pooling under your hot water tank
- Water heater quickly running out of water
- Cold spots in your home
- Louder-than-normal furnace
- Pinhole leaks in copper pipes
- Cold shocks when showering
- Clogged kitchen drains
- Faulty kitchen faucets
- Leaking tub drain
- Sewer gas smell in the basement
- Constantly running toilet
- Toilet that flushes randomly
- Gas fireplace that won’t light
- Gas fireplace flame that is too low or too high
Find out why our Ladner, Tsawwassen, North Delta, Surrey, Richmond and White Rock customers recommend us to their friends.
Acorn Service Group has earned a reputation for good work and honest advice. But the thing we’re most proud of is our commitment to treating people right. See what our furnace customers say about us on Google.